The 2022 INFINITI QX60 Pure, Luxe, and Sensory trim models are so packed with luxury that it can be hard to choose just one. Luckily, our comparison guide is here to help you drive home in the best three-row midsize luxury SUV for you!
How much is each 2022 INFINITI QX60 trim model?
Since each of these trim models adds more creature comforts and tech features, the price goes up as you move up the list.
2022 INFINITI QX60 MSRP according to trim level:
- Pure: $46,850
- Luxe: $52,900
- Sensory: $56,350
Which 2022 INFINITI QX60 trim has what features?
Besides prices, the main difference between these trim models is its list of standard features. When you’re choosing the SUV that’s right for you, look for the features you absolutely can’t live without!
The entry-level QX60 comes standard with a very long list of luxuries, from leather seating to ambient interior lighting. It’s also packed with cutting-edge tech gear, from lifesaving automatic emergency braking to smartphone-friendly infotainment.
- 18-inch machined aluminum alloy wheels with charcoal metallic finish
- Leather-appointed seating
- Heated, power-adjustable front seats
- Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Tri-zone automatic temperature control system with microfilter
- 10 cupholders and four bottle holders
- Ambient interior lighting
- Black lacquer interior trim
- INFINITI InTouch with 12.3-inch interactive display
- Hands-free text messaging assistant
- Wireless Apple CarPlay and Siri Eyes Free
- Android Auto
- Wi-Fi hotspot
- Nine-speaker audio system
- RearView monitor
- Automatic LED headlamps
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
- Power-folding, heated exterior mirrors with integrated turn signals
- Power rear liftgate
- UV-reducing solar glass
- Panoramic moonroof with power open/close/tilt and power sunshade
- Blind Spot Warning and Blind Spot Intervention systems
- Predictive Forward Collision Warning
- Forward Emergency Braking with pedestrian detection
- Lane Departure Warning with haptic steering wheel
- Rear automatic braking
The mid-grade QX60 trim model adds to the Pure’s list of features with its own style, giving you flashy 20-inch wheels and a brighter interior aesthetic. The Luxe also upgrades your tech lineup with built-in navigation. The traffic sign recognition system helps you keep track of the speed limit when you’re exploring new territory.
- 20-inch machined aluminum alloy wheels with dark silver finish
- Silver metallic weave interior trim
- Navigation with real-time traffic data, 3D building graphics and seamless turn-by-turn directions
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Auto-dimming exterior mirrors
- Silver roof rails
- Lane Departure Prevention
- Optional roof rail crossbars
- Optional 10.8-inch head-up display
This SUV is even more luxurious, adding to the aforementioned features with special styling, including exclusive wheels and genuine wood cabin trim. The Sensory also throws in a few extra tech features. You’ll love its 17-speaker premium Bose sound system and wireless smartphone charging pad.
- 20-inch machined aluminum wheels with charcoal metallic finish
- Massaging front seats
- Heated second-row seats
- Wireless smartphone charging
- Black open-pore ash wood interior trim
- 17-speaker Bose Performance Series sound system
- Motion-activated liftgate
- Chrome exterior trim
What’s under these 2022 INFINITI QX60 hoods?
When it comes to power, all three trim models give you the same powertrain. The QX60 engine is a 295-horsepower V6, popular for its speedy performance. These luxury SUVs come standard with front-wheel drive. However, if you and your loved ones crave outdoor adventure, all-wheel drive is available to help you navigate light trails and wintery pavement.
2022 INFINITI QX60 specs include:
- 3.5L V6 engine (295 horsepower, 270 lb-ft of torque)
- Nine-speed automatic transmission with manual-mode paddle shifters
- Front-wheel drive
- Optional Intelligent all-wheel drive
How much can each 2022 INFINITI QX60 tow?
Most INFINITI QX60 models tow max loads of 3,500 pounds, which is equivalent to a small camper or fishing boat. If you’ve got bigger toys that need towing, consider the QX60 Sensory trim with all-wheel drive. Properly equipped, this model can tow max loads of 6,000 pounds.
Your New 2022 INFINITI QX60
In the end, each of these QX60 trim models is a very luxurious option, though the levels of luxury certainly increase as you move up the list. To figure out which model is right for you, just think about which features you can’t live without and balance that with what you’re willing to spend on this upscale cruiser.