Which trim model is right for you, the 2022 INFINITI QX50 Pure, Luxe, or Essential? Each of these compact luxury SUVs is ready for adventure, with turbocharged power and available all-wheel drive. And each is big on interior style and comfort, too, with each trim model adding to the last with increasing luxury. We’re here to take a closer look at these QX50 crossover SUVs.
How much is each 2022 INFINITI QX50 trim model?
Each of these QX50 trim models has its own starting MSRP. That’s because each adds to the last with a longer list of standard features, creating a more luxurious drive. Since price plays a role in every purchase, you’ll want to balance what you pay with the features you can’t live without.
2022 INFINITI QX50 MSRP, according to trim level:
- Pure: $39,150
- Luxe: $42,500
- Essential: $46,950
What’s under these 2022 INFINITI QX50 hoods?
Here, these three QX50 trim models have everything in common. Their turbocharged engine will get you off to an impressive start. And the continuously variable transmission helps blend sporty performance with modern efficiency, helping you earn up to 26 mpg combined. Each QX50 trim model offers optional all-wheel drive, performance technology that improves precision on a sandy trail or icy road.
INFINITI QX50 powertrain specs include:
- Turbocharged 2.0L four-cylinder engine (268 horsepower, 280 lb-ft of torque)
- Continuously variable transmission
- Front-wheel drive
- Optional intelligent all-wheel drive
Which features come with each 2022 INFINITI QX50 trim model?
Besides price, the biggest difference between each trim model is its standard lineup. The entry-level QX50 Pure is handsomely equipped, with luxury features that include a leather-wrapped steering wheel and power-adjustable front seats. The Luxe adds to the Pure lineup with genuine leather upholstery and heated front seats, creating a more comfortable ride. The Essential builds on the Luxe’s features with extras like front-seat ventilation and a heated steering wheel.
- Leatherette seating
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel and shift knob
- Eight-way power-adjustable front seats
- Dual-zone automatic climate control with rear seat vents
- INFINITI InTouch with Wi-Fi hotspot
- Five USB ports
- Automatic LED headlamps with Signature Daytime Running Lights
- LED rear brake lights and center high-mounted stoplight
- Power-adjustable exterior mirrors
- Rear window defroster
- Power liftgate
- Leather-appointed seating
- Heated front seats
- Four-way driver power lumbar support
- Integrated LED fog lamps
- Aluminum roof rails
- Power-adjustable heated exterior mirrors
- Panoramic moonroof with power open/close/tilt and power sunshade
- Driver memory settings
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated steering wheel
- Power-adjustable, reverse tilt-down, heated exterior mirrors
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
Is the 2022 INFINITI QX50 safe?
You can count on the QX50 for premium peace of mind. In government crash tests, these small luxury SUVs earned a perfect five-star rating for overall safety. And all three of the trim models in question include a wide range of tech-smart safety aids, such as automatic emergency braking and blind-spot intervention, to help you avoid danger.
All 2022 QX50 trim models come standard with an impressive collection of driver safety aids:
- Predictive Forward Collision Warning and Forward Emergency Braking with Pedestrian Detection
- Blind Spot Warning and Intervention
- Rear Cross Traffic Alert
- Lane Departure Warning and Prevention
- Rear Automatic Braking
Choose Your 2022 INFINITI QX50 Trim Model
The QX50 trim model that belongs in your driveway has all the luxury features you crave at a price that you’re willing to pay! The entry-level Pure starts you off with an impressive list of creature comforts and the friendliest price tag. The Luxe adds desired features, including leather upholstery, for a slightly higher price. And the Essential tops off the other two with exclusive features to maximize style and comfort.